This is a 4-day a week advanced training program for the High School player looking to take their game to the next level. The program is for the serious and dedicated player! We are looking for
players that want to excel on the High School diamond, while also preparing to play at the Collegiate level.
The program requires a high level of commitment. Players attending will see tremendous gains based on program structure, high level coaching, and frequency of training.
- 4-Day Strength Split Program designed to produce optimal strength and recovery!
- Speed Sessions will be on Monday and Wednesday prior to strength training. Emphasis will be on high speed resisted towing, overspeed, and sled work. Training will improve 60 yard sprint
- A functional alignment and dynamic sequence will start each session. This is designed to counterbalance the extreme effects of throwing and hitting.
- Recovery techniques will be utilized at the end of each session to speed healing for the next session.
- 4-month training block is periodized with an emphasis on more baseball specific speed and conditioning drills as the program progresses
Program Dates and Pricing
This is a 4-month program (November thru February). Sessions will be held every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 4:00-5:30 pm.
Cost: $400 per month
*The program will begin on Monday, November 6th
The program will be run by Coach Jim Fox...
- President and Head Strength and Conditioning coordinator for Infusion Athletic Training
- Graduate of the University of Maryland -1990
- Certified Strength and Conditioning specialist through NSCA and NSPA
- Certified Personal Trainer with ACE
- Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Washington Capitals (2002-2004)
- Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Washington Capitals (1990-2002)
- Professor at American University (2002-2004)
- Former Strength and Conditioning Coach - Washington Pride Women’s Ice Hockey, Next Level Baseball, and Pachuca Soccer
- Present Strength and Conditioning Coordinator – Bethesda Soccer and Network Hockey
- Has worked with the following notable athletes – Patrick Ewing, Peter Bondra, Olaf Kolzig, Alonzo Mourning, Jeff Halpern, and Dikembe Mutombo