Hit Trax Batting Practice is a tremendous value that provides players an opportunity to get lots of swings using our Hit Trax Simulator!
Hit Trax Player Benefits
- Maximize performance through an engaging and competitive experience
- Quantitative and visual feedback delivers powerful insight to your training
Maximize exit velo and optimize launch angles by capturing real-time metrics and observing results immediately after impact. Swing with purpose.
- Exit Velocity
- Launch Angle
Hit Trax Batting Practice at The Baseball Zone...
- Hit real Baseballs off the Iron Mike pitching machine while using the Hit Trax simulator
- Additional cage for players to practice off a tee between rounds off the machine
- 90 minute sessions with the group size capped at 6 players
- Only $25 per session
When: Wednesday and Friday nights
- 6-7:30 pm...machine will be set approximately 50-55 MPH (ideal for players 10-12 years old)
- 7:30-9 pm...machine will be set approximately 65-70 MPH (HS, College, and Pro BP speed)
Currently offering dates in May!
Friday, May 10
Wednesday, May 15
Friday, May 17
Wednesday, May 22
Friday, May 24
Wednesday, May 29
Friday, May 31