Hit Trax Batting Practice is a tremendous value that provides players an opportunity to get lots of swings using our Hit Trax Simulator!
Hit Trax Player Benefits
- Maximize performance through an engaging and competitive experience
- Quantitative and visual feedback delivers powerful insight to your training
Maximize exit velo and optimize launch angles by capturing real-time metrics and observing results immediately after impact. Swing with purpose.
- Exit Velocity
- Launch Angle
Hit Trax Batting Practice at The Baseball Zone...
- Hit real Baseballs off the Iron Mike pitching machine while using the Hit Trax simulator
- Additional cage for players to practice off a tee between rounds off the machine
- 90 minute sessions with the group size capped at 6 players
- Only $30 per session
When: This Thursday, June 4!
- 6-7:30 pm...machine will be set approximately 45-55 MPH (ideal for players 10-12 years old)
- 7:30-9 pm...machine will be set approximately 60-75 MPH (HS, College, and Pro BP speed)